38 before 38
Gonna have to start making some of these items easier to attain as that number keeps climbing!!
BDAY DEADLINE: 8/6/19 — Updated 1/30/19
- Grow Akinz Instagram to 12.5K
- Grow Akinz wholesale to 40 accounts
- Ride my mountain bike at least 3x/month. (This is a 3-peat)
- Pay off my credit card debt.
- Ride my bike to work at least 1x/week. (52 total)
Paint downstairsAlso did this this weekend! Re-did the trim in a cool toned brown and painting the railing black. Looks totally different!
- Make fireplace accent wall
- Ride the Shoreline staircase
- Ride Pikes Peak OR hike Longs Peak
- Hike another 14er
- Pick something from my “Stuff to Make” board
- See the sand dunes.
- Write a card to someone I care about 1x/month
Finish painting my officeFinished this weekend, painted it in “Rio Sky” and I love it.
- Organize office shelves & hang lights
- Go splitboarding
- Replace trees if they don’t come back in spring. If they make it, add borders!
- Grow Akinz online sales to match or beat 2016 numbers.
- Take Dana rock climbing
Finish Bri’s blanket. Bri got her blanket finally!
- Make my chatbooks prints into a wall hanging. SERIOUSLY
- Re-do the back deck
- Meditate 1x a week.
- Run 1x a week.
- Go to Glendo Reservoir
- Get back out on my dirtbike
- Get our shiba puppy
- Re-do bedroom colors.
- Take another class
- Find a group of peers to meet with
- Go to Fruita to MTB
- Fix work e-mail (switch to Gmail accounts) — switched this over but is technically still running thru ASO. Need to make the last switch.
- Custom Akinz hoods (either knit accents or cut & sew)
- Finish Marie Forleo course.
- Choose date. / location for wedding
Make or buy footstool for downstairsGot a super cute flokati one from World Market.
- Use my Tru Fit gym membership!
Read Profit First bookand take action. Read, and did assessment and started separating profit, but haven’t figured out best way to set up accounts still.