35 before 35
LAST UPDATED: 6/17/2016
BDAY Deadline: 8/6/2016
Run a marathon– FINISHER! Beat my goal with a time of 4:25:39 at the Surfer’s Path Marathon in Santa Cruz May 22nd!! Have another art show (which means I have to make more art).— Participated in 2 Yart Sales 2 group shows at Akinz: “Monsters & Creatures” and “Frosty”.
- Ride my bike to work more (even in the winter). – Just got a new commuter bike for Christmas, so I have high hopes for my future record.
Finish wine cork mat (this has been on my todo list for about 4 years)— DONE!! Just finished last night! Check out my finished DIY Wine Cork Kitchen Mat.
- Book airplane tickets to Europe – Europe trip is getting delayed due to mine and Dana’s work schedules. Need to figure out a replacement trip.
- Contribute to this blog at least once a week. – I’m getting better at this. Christmas was rough.
- Write a card to someone I care about once a month.
Go down the ‘staircase’ on Blue Sky.I kinda feel like I cheated in crossing this one off as they did trail maintenance and filled it in. It’s a lot easier now, but I did it!
- Pay off my credit card debt. Current status: 32.8% of debt paid off.
Re-develop an exercise ‘habit’ and make it part of my lifestyle.Marathon training counts, right??
- Learn how to play the ukulele. – Need to find someone to give me lessons!!
- Climb a 14er.
- Visit a state I haven’t been to before.
Set up an etsy for my watercolors & craftsand maintain it. – DONE!! Go visit Pineapple Smiles Etsy Make a cardigan on the knitting machine.– DONE!! I’ll post a pic soon. Going to make another with edited pattern, but I LOVE the first!
- Read (or listen to) 10 books from my reading list.
- Drink more water. – Getting better at this!
Try making my own tofu.– DONE!! View my how to / tofu recipe & explanation.
- Put systems in place at Akinz so that all daily tasks can be completed without me (and my computer). 2 steps forward, 1 step back. We’re getting there.
- ‘Unplug’ more frequently.
- Learn to finish one project before starting another.
- Host a dinner party, complete with decorations, courses, & cocktails.
- Finish building the raised bed garden.
- Be more organized.
- Add average of 1 wholesale account per month (12 total for the year). – Added 2 so far
- Ride a black diamond downhill trail.
- Hike Hanging Lake
- Go see a play in Fort Collins.
- Establish an emergency fund savings account. (2 months living expenses)
- Eliminate all unnecessary stock and supplies at Akinz. – SOOOOO close to crossing this off.
- Do a Fun Run (Color Run, Inflatable 5k, etc)
- Brush up on my Spanish & French on DuoLingo app. – been focusing on Spanish, 35% Fluency!
- Learn some basic Italian.
- Have a ‘sit-down’ lunch at least 1x / week.
- Learn to enjoy downtime and relaxation. I don’t know if I can officially cross this one off, but man it’s all I want lately, life has been too exhausting!!